Application ends on March 31, 2022
INTERNATIONAL CENTER FOR INTEGRATIVE SYSTEMS (ICIS) – INNOVATION CORPS PROGRAM:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entries must be an original work of the applicant.
- By submitting a business idea, you represent and warrant to the ICIS Innovation Corps Program that you have all right, title and interest in the business idea submitted and the information you present is accurate and complete.
- You must disclose any funding already received at the time of application.
- The identities of the applicants and the information provided in the application to the ICIS Innovation Corps Program, as well as other information concerning the project for which funding is sought that ICIS may come to possess, will be considered in public domain and can be used by ICIS for marketing and public relations purposes.
- By submitting to the ICIS Innovation Corps Program, you confirm that you are not, and will not be, violating any contract or third party rights including any patent, copyright, trade secret, proprietary or confidential information, trademark, publicity or privacy right.
- DISCLAIMER: INTERNATIONAL CENTER FOR INTEGRATIVE SYSTEMS (ICIS) MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE INNOVATION CORPS PROGRAM. IN NO EVENT SHALL ICIS, ITS TRUSTEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, STUDENTS, THE INNOVATION CORPS PROGRAM JUDGES AND MENTORS, AND AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED AS ICIS TEAM) BE LIABLE FOR ANY ADVICE, INFORMATION OR DECISIONS MADE FOR OR ON BEHALF OF THE INNOVATION CORPS PROGRAM. ICIS AND ICIS TEAM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ECONOMIC DAMAGES OR INJURY TO PROPERTY AND LOST PROFITS, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ICIS SHALL BE ADVISED, SHALL HAVE OTHER REASON TO KNOW OR IN FACT SHALL KNOW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE FOREGOING.